The other day I was pruning my apps on my phone to delete those that had not been used in a long time. Here are some that gave me pause:
- Business (Adobe, Concur, Dropbox, etc)
- E-commerce (Amazon, Grocery Shopping, Meal Delivery, Starbucks, etc)
- Financial Institutions
- G-Suite Apps
- Microsoft 365 Apps
- Home Automation (Amazon Alexa, Home Automation)
- Entertainment (Netflix, Spotify, etc)
- Security (Password Managers, Authenticators, SSO)
- Media (News)
- Multimedia conferencing (Zoom, etc)
I’m sure many of you have a longer lists. Each of these apps has a cloud presence that we often take for granted. We just sit back and assume that the infrastructure is taken care of, and it is for smartphone owners. But for a large company, or enterprise, that infrastructure is far more complex.
Take an enterprise A that uses multiple clouds to leverage their respective strengths:
Continue reading What’s the Big Deal with Multi-Cloud Networking?